Nice Côte d'Azur Taxi
BOOK A DRIVER IN ADVANCE AT A FIXED PRICE WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL FEES
NICE CÔTE D’AZUR TAXI
Naveco runs an open and honest service, always guaranteeing a fixed price regardless of the traffic on your route. It doesn't matter whether you're traveling to Nice Côte d’Azur airport, Nice town center, Monaco or anywhere else in the surrounding area.
- Car with driver
- Availability of experienced and professional drivers
- Car with leather interiors
- Complimentary newspaper and bottle of water
- Meet & greet service in train stations and airports
- Free WIFI
Nice Côte d’Azur Airport Taxi
Range of saloon cars or premium vans available with driver to tour Nice and the surrounding area:
- Cannes (La Croisette)
Airports, train stations, tours…: we offer a tailored service to suit your needs. Fixed price without any additional fees (Night or luggage charges).
Book your professional driver for day or night travel in just one click online or by telephone on + 33 4 78 02 45 07.BOOK A PRIVATE DRIVER
NICE AND THE "CÔTE D’AZUR"
Situated in South-East France, Nice is beautiful town along the Côte-d’Azur, which is nestled between the sea and the mountains. Its charming and enticing center attracts swarms of tourists every year.
This seaside town basks in the sun and enjoys a full Mediterranean climate. Steeped in a rich historical and cultural heritage and adorned with colorful architecture, it's a vibrant place that is full of life, especially during the Nice Carnival.
If you're passing through Nice, make sure you take the time to visit the town and its various districts, historical buildings, museums, parks, and gardens, without forgetting to take a walk along the beach and soak up some sun.BOOK A PRIVATE DRIVER
What are the truly amazing places you must see when in Nice?
- The Promenade des Anglais: An 8 km long avenue where you can walk along the seafront, passing from one side of the town to the other. Make sure you don't miss a visit to the exquisite Hotel Negresco.
- Nice Old Town: Its alleyways, Rossetti and Garibaldi squares, Palais de Justice, Cours Saleya market, Lascaris palace, Saint Réparate Cathedral, Opera house.
- Castle Hill: Enjoy an incredible panoramic view of the beach, the old town, and the surrounding hills.
- Saint-Nicolas Russian Orthodox Cathedral.
- Massena Square.
- Matisse Museum and the Museum for Modern and Contemporary Art.
- The Promenade du Paillon and the Parc Phoenix are great if you fancy a little greenery.
As star-studded town famous for its glitz and glamour, Cannes has become the capital for cinema through the Cannes Film Festival which welcomes the biggest movie stars every year. Cannes also has a great selection of tourist and cultural attractions.
If you go to Cannes, make sure you don't miss the following:
- La Croisette: Palm trees, a sea-view, palaces and designer shops.
- The Palais des Festivals and the Chemin des Etoiles, is where celebrities have left their handprints, just like Hollywood's Walk of Fame.
- Le Suquet: The historical heart and oldest part of the town, where you'll find the Old Port.
- The Lerins islands
- Croix-des-Gardes forest park
Antibes is a charming town, rich in history and culture. If you go to Antibes, make sure you see the following:
- Vauban Port
- The Old Town, its alleyways, squares and little shops
- The Fort Carré (Square fort)
- The Picasso museum in old Grimaldi castle
- The Porte marine (Navy gate)
- Exflora park
- The zoo and Marineland theme park